A year after my Michael's death, I started to seek out a medium. I had been feeling Michael's presence and in some cases, even heard him. It felt a little crazy making. I wanted verification.
The first Medium I sought out was a complete hack. I was under the impression I paid for a mediumship reading, but I didn't get any sort of mediumship reading. She wanted to give me an astrology reading and every other reading available but a medium reading.
I was devastated, again.
Then months later, I was scrolling on my instagram and a Grief Medium post came up. I was super skeptical but I looked into it. Her prices were affordable and I thought.... well.... if it's another hack job, then so be it. At least it was an affordable loss.
Jennifer Ankele was very good at reading the energy that surrounded me from the other side. Almost too good, because a lot of it was hard for her to interpret. Yet, I knew exactly what she was talking about.
One of the things to remember about medium readings, is that the medium's interpretation might be off.... but the image or words they hear/use are always precise. Keep your mind open when receiving a reading, and hold the energy of the person you wish to communicate with.
My reading was so intense that I'm here, sharing her information with you all.
I sent her a little Q&A after my session to lift her gifts up. She is doing important work.
2. What is the most common misconception about your work?
3. Is there a message that seems to come across more often than others?
4. How does it feel to be able to connect people with their passed on family/friends?
5. For those who are skeptical about communicating with those on the other side, what do you say to them?
6. What has been the biggest blessing from the work you do?
The biggest blessing I have received from mediumship is the 100% confidence I have knowing there is no death and knowing how wonderful it is on the Other Side. I also love the fact that I speak to my loved ones in Spirit often. I feel so blessed to be able to do this.
7. How should a person prepare to receive a reading?
8. Can you recommend a method of staying in touch with our loved ones on a day to day basis?
Also talk about your loved ones often to your family and friends and reminisce about them. Your loved ones in Spirit will feel and hear you which will bring them closer to you. It kind of fuels your connection with them.
9. If you could describe the other side from your experience with those passed on, what would you say it was like?
The Other Side is a place for our soul to learn and grow. The goal of our soul is to become closer to God. We can experience new growth and knowledge there too. Spirit is always awe struck as they describe the Other Side.
We can also rest and recharge there as long as we want. We can remember and re-experience all the things we loved to do here on the earthly plane. Spirit has shown me they can still dance, sing, go fishing, and even drink a beer there!
We are still with our family and friends on the Other Side. We will also be reunited with souls we love and know but who we have not lived with on this earthly plane. It is the ultimate family reunion.
10. What is the best way people can contact you to book their own reading?
1. The Smell of Rain on Dust